AT THE QUAY DOORSTEP
North Wales has been nameD one of the top 10 regions in the world for TRAVELERS in 2017 by Lonely Planet
The Quay Hotel and Spa is superbly located for access to some of the region’s best leisure activities.
The endless range of activities in Wales include: prime sailing and water sport venues, mile upon mile of clean sandy beaches on the North Wales Peninsular and all year round dry slope skiing. A number of outstanding golf links set in Snowdonia National Park with legendary vistas, plus a wealth of outdoor activities from mountain biking to white-water rafting are all just a short drive from the hotel.
Venue Cymru in Llandudno offers a broad choice of first class national and international presentations from Opera, Dramas and West End Musicals to Variety Shows and children’s entertainment.
- Llandudno Ski Centre – www.llandudnoskislope.co.uk
- Venue Cymru (Venue Wales) for Theatre and Shows – www.venuecymru.co.uk
- White Water Rafting – www.ukrafting.co.uk
- Bodnant Gardens – www.bodnantgarden.co.uk
- Shopping in Llandudno – www.victoriacentre.net
- Tree Top Adventures- www.ttadventure.co.uk
- Go Below, near Betws Y Coed – www.go-below.co.uk
- Conwy Castle and Castles of North Wales – www.cadw.wales.gov.uk/daysout
- Zip World- The largest zip wire experience in the northern hemisphere – Zip World
- Boutique Tours of North Wales – www.boutiquetours.co.uk. Click here to see their latest offers
- Surf Snowdonia- World’s First Surf Park - https://surfsnowdonia.com/
- Epic Hikes in Snowdonia National Park - https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/lists/top-10-walks-in-snowdonia
- Dramatic Mountain Bike Trials - http://www.visitwales.com/things-to-do/activities/biking/mountain-biking/intermediate-mb-trails
- Llandudno Victorian Extravaganza - http://www.victorian-extravaganza.com/
Need more ideas what to do with the children over the break? Take inspiration for activities in Wales here.