NEW YEAR’S EVE HOUSE PARTY
COME AND STAY AT THE QUAY – The place to celebrate the arrival of 2014! ….
We are throwing a house party to remember with all the ingredients for a perfect night to mark the end of 2013.
ENJOY A ONE OR TWO NIGHT RESIDENTIAL PACKAGE FROM JUST £400
Your step by step guide to the perfect New Year’s Eve at The Quay Hotel:
- Arrive at your leisure from 2pm and be welcomed by the management Team with a hot glass of mulled wine and home baked mince pie. The team will assist you with your luggage and ensure you are comfortable in your bedroom.
- During the afternoon visit the Grill Room for freshly baked scones and cakes accompanied by your chosen fresh tea selection or a speciality coffee. For the more energetic amongst us, take advantage of our Leisure Suite or Gym. The spa is available for your pre-party pamper treatments in preparation for the BIG night ahead!
- Our bathrobes and slippers await you… Take a bath with lashings of Aromatherapy Associates rich relaxing bubbles, soak and unwind, before donning your glamorous attire for the fun filled evening ahead.
- HOUSE PARTY at the Quay Hotel and Spa.
- The Team request the pleasure of your company at 7:15pm for a glass of Perrier Jouet champagne and a selection of canapés created by our talented kitchen team.
- Be seated at 8pm for a sumptuous 5 course meal. Executive Chef, Sue Leacy and her team of chefs have created a special menu for you to enjoy, freshly prepared using the finest local Welsh ingredients.
- Hit the dance floor, enjoy the resident band and DJ and party the night away with your loved ones…. Pace yourself it’s a 2am finish!
- Pucker up for a kiss as the clock strikes twelve! Welcome in the New Year then enjoy midnight snacks with a wee dram of house whiskey! Why not take a look at the Champagne and sparkling wine list and end the night with a “POP”!
- Hang up your “do not disturb” sign and your dancing shoes and sleep peacefully until morning. No rush to rise… We’ve swapped breakfast for brunch!
- Enjoy a lazy Bellini Brunch in the Grill Room.
- Browse the newspapers, slowly work your way through three delicious courses and as many Bellinis! All whilst reminiscing about what a fabulous night you’ve experienced!
- For those departing today, we bid you a warm farewell. Or stay longer to recover from as little as £125 per night.
PLEASE CALL OUR HELPFUL RESERVATIONS TEAM ON 01492 564100 TO BOOK YOUR NEW YEAR’S EVE PACKAGE