Wedding Reception Packages for your Special Day
The Quay Hotel and Spa is the ideal venue to have your wedding ceremony or to hold your wedding reception in Wales. We are fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies, but we also offer a varied selection of luxury wedding packages to suite all budgets and tastes if couples want to use our facilities for their evening reception.
We have a variety of Wedding Packages to suit your needs, which include the following:
- A dedicated Wedding Planner to assist at every stage
- Wedding planning folder with a helpful stage-by-stage guide
- Advice on floral arrangements, entertainment and other ancillary services
- A Master of Ceremonies
- Complimentary use of hotel dance floor
- Complimentary cake stand and knife
- Crisp white linen napkins and tablecloths
- Choice of Napkin Fold
- Picturesque settings for your wedding photographs
- Complimentary overnight accommodation for the Bride and Groom on the wedding night*
- Complimentary glass of Champagne on arrival for the Bride and Groom
- Complimentary menu tasting for the Bride and Groom**
- Preferential accommodation rate for friends and family on the wedding night
- Allocation of Classic hotel bedrooms held for family and friends for the wedding night***
- A private area of our Vista terrace and outside bar during summer months for the wedding drinks reception and photographs
extra special touches available:
- Large 5 tier candelabras available at £15 per table
- Chair covers (black or white) priced at £4 each
- Coloured sashes for chair covers priced at £2 each
- Coloured ribbon for your napkins priced at £1 each
- Bespoke drinks packages***
- Black and white light up dance floor hire***
- Chocolate fountains***
- Cheese wedding cakes***
- Candy cart***
- Exclusive engraved wedding cake knife***
Should you require any special requirements to make your wedding even more personal to you, then please discuss your requirements with your Co-ordinator.
*Room category dependent on package.
**Wedding menu taster for Bride and Groom only. Choice of two options from each course to taste. Additional family members (max 2) charged as taken. Limited dates and times available.
***Price quoted at time of booking.
Take a moment to browse through the following packages for your wedding reception. If you can’t find a wedding package that suits or should you require any special requirements to make your wedding personal to you, please give our Wedding Planner a call as we are always happy to offer bespoke wedding packages which are tailored specifically to your ceremony or wedding reception needs. It’s just part of what makes us one of finest wedding venues in North Wales.
Just call us on 01492 564 100 or email email@example.com with any questions.
Civil Wedding Ceremonies
Please contact the Superintendent Registrar to make arrangements for your marriage to take place in our approved premises. Two Registrars will attend the marriage, one will conduct the ceremony and the other will register the marriage. These can only be booked a year in advance of the date.
Registrar’s number: 01492 576624.
Civil Ceremony fees
Castle Suite 1 – seating up to 80 - £350
Castle Suite 2 – seating up to 180 - £600
Tegid Suite – seating up to 70 - £250
Drinking an alcoholic beverage is not permitted during the wedding ceremony.
Confirming your Wedding
A selected wedding date can be held on a provisional basis for 2 weeks, whereupon it will be automatically released if confirmation is not received and a deposit of £950 is not received.
The deposit of £950 is a strictly non-refundable payment.
After the initial deposit of £950 we then have a staged payment system:
9 months prior to the wedding date – £950.
6 months prior to the wedding date – 50% of the final balance.
Final balance to be paid 28 days prior to wedding date, along with confirmation of final numbers. Any reduction in the number of guests attending the wedding after this date is non-refundable. Payment cannot be transferred to another outlet within the Hotel, i.e. bedrooms, beverages or Spa. Any other charges are to be settled on departure.
All weddings have an option of securing a maximum of 20 bedrooms as a group booking which your guests can call to book, quoting your unique group reference. The rates below are special reduced group rates, should you require any further bedrooms then please discuss with our Reservations Co-ordinator for the best available rates.
The room rates are based on 2 adults sharing a Classic Double / Twin Room on a bed and breakfast basis.
Single room discount minus £10. Children aged between 6 and 16 years of age sharing a room with their parents are priced at £15 per child. Children aged 5 years and under are complimentary.
We have family suites that can sleep 2 adults and 2 children (£50 suite upgrade applies).
All bedrooms are strictly available from 3pm on the day of arrival. A supplementary fee of £20 for an early check-in from 1pm can be arranged with your Reservations Co-ordinator (subject to availability).