Wedding Reception Packages for your Special Day
The Quay Hotel and Spa is the ideal venue to have your wedding ceremony or to hold your wedding reception in Wales. We are fully licensed for civil wedding ceremonies, but we also offer a varied selection of luxury wedding packages to suite all budgets and tastes if couples want to use our facilities for their evening reception.
We have a variety of Wedding Packages to suit your needs, which include the following:
- A dedicated Wedding Planner at the venue, to assist at every stage
- Advice on Floral Arrangements, Entertainment and other Ancillary services
- Complimentary Room Hire for your Wedding Reception*
- A Master of Ceremonies
- Complimentary Cake Stand and Knife
- Blue Carpet Welcome
- Satin Band White Linen Napkins and Tablecloths
- Choice of Napkin Fold
- Table Mirrors and Tea Lights (available at ¬£5 per table)
- Picturesque setting for your Wedding Photographs
- Complimentary Overnight Accommodation for the Bride & Groom**
- Complimentary Glass of Champagne on arrival for the Bride & Groom
- Complimentary 3 course dinner tasting for Bride and Groom from one of our Wedding Breakfast Packages
- 10 Rooms Held for Family & Friends***
- Part use of the terrace during summer months
extra special touches available:
- Large 5 tier candelabras available at ¬£15 per table
- Chair coves (black or white) priced at ¬£3.55 each
- Coloured sashes for chair covers priced at ¬£1 each
- Coloured ribbon for your napkins priced at 50p each
* Subject to minimum numbers at the wedding venue
** For weddings of 50 guests or more
*** Price quoted at time of booking
Take a moment to browse through the following packages for your wedding reception. If you can’t find a wedding package that suits or should you require any special requirements to make your wedding personal to you, please give our Wedding Planner a call as we are always happy to offer bespoke wedding packages which are tailored specifically to your ceremony or wedding reception needs.¬† It’s just part of what makes us one of finest wedding venues in North Wales.
Just call us on 01492 564 100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Civil Wedding Ceremonies
Please contact the Superintendent Registrar to make arrangements for your marriage to take place in our approved premises. Two registrars will attend the marriage, one will conduct the ceremony and the other will register the marriage.
Civil Ceremony fees
Castle Suite – seating up to 240 including Balcony off Castle Suite – ¬£500
Tegid Suite – seating up to 80 – ¬£350
Vyrnwy Suite – seating up to 40 – ¬£200
Drinking and smoking are not permitted during the wedding ceremony.
Confirming your Wedding
Selected ‚Äėwedding dates‚Äô can be held on a provisional basis¬†for 2 weeks, whereupon it will be released automatically if confirmation¬†and a deposit of ¬£750 are not received.
The deposit of ¬£750 is a non-refundable payment.
After the initial deposit of ¬£750 we then have a staged payment system:
9 months prior to the wedding date: ¬£750
6 months prior to the wedding date: 50% of the final balance
28 days prior to the wedding date: final balance to be settled
All weddings have an option of booking 10 rooms as a group reservation which can be later named and confirmed by the guests. The rates below are special reduced rates as part of your wedding package. Should you require any further bedrooms then please discuss with your coordinator for the best available rates.
The room rates are based on 2 adults sharing a classic double / twin room
on a bed and breakfast basis.
Single supplements apply, children aged between 5 and 12 years
of age sharing a room with their parents are priced at ¬£15.
Children under the age of 5 years are complimentary.